What Material Is Required To Place A Shelf?
*The floating shelf
*A book with hard cover
*No panic, it takes a lot of material but it’s easy
So how to fix a bookshelf hanging in 10 steps?
- Hold the shelf against the wall making sure it is straight with the spirit level
- When perfectly aligned, mark with pencil the location of the two holes
- Take your drill-driver and make the holes at the location of the marks you just made
- Check that the holes make the right depth when trying to put an ankle. As soon as she returns completely it is good
- Put the pegs in the holes
- Replace the shelf in front and secure the screws with your screwdriver
- Finish tightening screws with screwdriver to secure
- Lay the book with a hard cover on the back cover
- Stack other books on top to hide the shelf
- Impress your friends with your beautiful hanging shelf
And it also works to make a beautiful towel rail in your bathroom!